Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Presents

Sorry I haven't posted for a while X( But I'm posting most of my Christmas presents now!

Okay, first of all, my new AWESOME IPOD TOUCH 4G!!! I wanted to ask you guys what kind of apps you all like? (Free ones XD)

This is the awesome case I bought ^^







          -Speed                                                                                                    

4 interpolation(s):

sunny♥ said...

Cool ! I got the angry birds one case

Brooke said...

That's awesome!

squid said...

Brooke - I know right? I'm so happy! Do you know any good apps?

Sunny - LOL you did? That's awesome XD

Anonymous said...

Ok here are REALLY good apps, and most of them are free.

~doodle jump. $0.99, but its AWESOME!!

~Textnow. Free. Text me!

~Food Network Nighttime. (If you like food network, then this is the app for you!). Free

~Moron Test. Either $0.99 or $1.99. But really good.

~Scoops. Free

Let me know if you want more! I already know you have pocket frogs, so I didn't put that on the list!

~Lily


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs