Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I've Been Dreaming of a White Christmas...

...and that dream came true!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have a day filled with love, magic, surprises and joy. And, for some people, snow!

As I type this, a light flurry drifts down from the dove-gray sky and dusts the park and the sidewalk with a fluffy white powder. Against the thick brown tree trunks, you can see that it's sticking. This is the first true white Christmas I've ever seen, where it actually snows on Christmas day. A real snowstorm is coming tomorrow, so I may well present you with a handful of photos on my photography blog, My Point of View...

Warm wishes for your cold winter nights,

Your one and only Swirly Girl

P.S. One of my beloved presents was a telephoto zoom lens for my camera... Oh, the joy...

1 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

That's wonderful Swirly! Snow is beautiful, isn't it?
At 5:00 P.M I got home from my Grandma's house after a wonderful Christmas dinner and setting up (and playing) her Wii Fit! It was Tons of fun.

I just posted how Christmas was started on my blog along with a couple of photos, a video, and a poll. :D Sure was a lot for just one post! I don't know how I typed it all...

Happy Holidays!


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs