Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tag From Speed!

Goodness! How many tags have been going on lately?

If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
A slice of butter pound cake with a strawberry jam filling and a powdered-sugar topping. Mmm...

Do you have any pets of your own?
Unfortunately, no. :( However, in the next year or so, my family are adopting a kitten. :)

Favorite food?
To eat regularily, definitely pizza. As a treat? Chocolate. :P

Favorite number(s)?
7 and 14. It has been like that for several years now, and for absolutely no reason except that they 'sound good'. :P

Favorite after-school activity?
Would you like the list typed up or hand-written?
1. Chatting on the phone to friends I just saw twenty minutes ago on the walk home from school.
2. Settling down on the couch in front of the TV with a chocolate bar.
3. Sitting down in front of the computer and updating my blogs/typing some more of my story/checking my emails.
4. Reading, reading and more reading!
5. If it's a nice day and I'm 'in the mood', going out into the garden and taking some photographs for My Point of View.
6. Reading. Again.
7. *snore*

What is/are your best subject(s) in school?
Music and English. No question.

Favorite electronic?
My iPod Touch, my trusty laptop and my camera, since it's a DSLR (D stands for digital).

Would you rather:
Blog
Facebook
E-mail

For now, blog and e-mail. When I finally get the "okay" from my parents, Facebook shall be added to the list. ;)

Favorite dessert?
Aww, did you have to ask me that? It's so hard to choose! Hmm...ice-cream (vanilla), cake (see above) and something chocolate-y for afterwards. ;)

And, last but not least, if you could create a blog with any of your Blogger friends (except the friends who you already have blogs with), who would it be?

Please, don't take offence at this answer! You know I love all of you. :)

Well, I'd like to make a sort of 'friendship blog' with all of my Blogger friends. It would be kind of like this blog and/or The Golden and Lily Site, except with all of us...

I tag:
Cherry
Thunderstar
Flamestorm
Squeaks
Strypes

Have fun!

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs