Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tag from Lilypetal!

I got tagged by Lilypetal over at G+L!!!!!




If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
Hmm.... that's a hard one! A billion dollars. Typical Speedy :D

Do YOU have any pets of your own?
No :( I really really want a kitty but my brother and my dad are both allergic to cat hair!

Favorite Food?
Pizza and chocolate

Favorite Number(s)?
125, 11, 17. :D

Favorite after- school activity?
Hanging out with friends!

What is your best subject in school?
Art, math, and music!

Favorite electronic?
Computer and electric piano

Would you rather:
Blog
Facebook
e-mail

Blog and e-mail. I don't want Facebook.
Favorite dessert?
Ice-cream and chocolate mousse

And last but not least, if you could create a blog with any of your blogger friends (except the friends who you already have blogs with) who would it be?

I don't mean this in any way mean, but I'd want to make a blog with Goldenstream and/or Lilypetal because their blog is awesome! ;)

I tag:
•Swirly Girl•
Shadowflower
Glowstream
The Golden Eagle
Brooke
Have fun!


photo effects

2 interpolation(s):

Cherry said...

very origanal! cool! ive never been tagged :-\

abigail viktoria said...

thankerness speedy!


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs