Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Cool text generator

3 interpolation(s):

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Yay! Thank's for remembering Speed! Yesterday we had an AWESOME turkey dinner with pumpkin pie and mmmmm sooo good! Of course, it was all gluten free because my mom is gluten intolerant, so dad had to cook the stuffing in a pot on the stove rather than in the turkey like we usually do :( But it was still great!

Squeaks.

squid said...

That sounded like fun! We just had a leg of lamb. I live in Toronto, so I celebrate too. :D We also get to have cake since it's my brother's 16th today. :) Happy thanksgiving Squeaks!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Nice! Lamb taste great, especially if it's nice and salty XD

Squeaks.


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs