Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yo - ♠Speedy♠ here!

Yo! It's ♠Speed♠. This is a post all about announcements and updates. First of all, Brooke did a reveiw on Seagull Beach about this blog. We got a 4-star rating out of 5 - pretty good, isn't it? Thanks Brooke :)

She suggested that •Swirly• and I should make our posts more long, and descriptive, and that I shouldn't change the design so much. I put up a background, but I need to check with my co-manager if it's alright with her.

1) I also added a MixPod, which you can see if you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page. It's all my favourite music, so if you don't like any of it, or you wanna request other songs, just tell me in a comment and I'll edit it.

2) Let's see.... hmm.... OH!!! I joined PokeFarm, my username is SpeedyRox, so private message me!  I put my first little eggy on the top of this page. Please click it! I want it to hatch so I can send people messages! Just click on the egg to access my profile and whatever.

3) Please feel free to suggest things! That's why I put up A SUGGESTION PAGE! I'm not stupid! I know some of you have things that you wanna say but you won't! *Points fingers at random people*

4) If you find a good website with like, gadgets and things, please gimme the link in a comment.

5) I'm going to try to add more photography in my posts, like Olive Tree, or The Cornet Crazie. I'll take photos of abstract things, and maybe you guys can guess can guess what they are or something? I have a wild brain, so I can turn A LOT (and I mean a lot) of things into abstract, or stuff. IDK. These are just suggestions.

6) Thanks for reading my post, everyone who read my post!



Image from glowtxt.com text generator

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs