Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Radio Magic

Okay.

I was lying on my sofa in my room, listening to _ radio on my phone, my head engulfed in a splitting headache. I was texting my friend, and basically keeping it cool.

Guess what happened?

The radio told the listeners their number and asked the to send them a message, one of those get-together-Britain moments.

I texted them saying {quote}, "I luv the XFactor!!! Cher rules!!!" - _ {insert name here}. And for those of you who don't know this, the X Factor is a British version of American Idol, and Cher is one of their finalists.

A song was playing. I knew that they only picked out one of the thousand or so they recieved. I sat there, hoping.

You know what happened next, don't you?

After the song finished, the radio woman reported weather and traffic in Devon. Then, just as the new song was beginning, she said this:

"Tell me what you did on your weekend in three words. _ says, 'I love the X Factor!' Wait, that's too many words!"

She actually read out my message, out of the thousands there.

Wow.

2 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

Woah! That's awesome Swirly!

squid said...

:) Yeah! Congrats. :) I would have like freaked out if I had that happen to me, LOL.

Brooke, I took your advice and decided to switch with one design for a month or two, or however long I can. I put up a new background (Hopefilly you guys like it!) and the header is really awesome so that'll stay too.

Just a heads up!

♦♦Speed♥♥


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs