Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Speed's first band class

Hey. :) Today was our first band lesson.... I GOT ALTO SAXOPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my first choice!!! I'm so happy :)

























Isn't it beautiful?

~~Speed

3 interpolation(s):

Sally said...

oh how i love band...never tried sax, but i do love my *beautiful* pro grade silver trumpet :)

hope you had fun!

squid said...

Oh cool! You live up to your name, Cornet. :D

Thnx! I did have fun :) But we don't actually get to like, hold our instruments till next band class -__-

Sally said...

I do live up to my name :)

I started on cornet which is a very small trumpet with a mellower sound and I still play it from time to time depending on whether it fits the music :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs