Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Italian Musings

Today's day at school has inspired me slightly.

Mostly because of Food Technology lessons happening on a Wednesday mid-morning.

Food Technology is a lesson where, every week, we bring in ingredients for a different meal. We've already made bread rolls, fruit crumble and scones.

This week, we made pasta bake.

I had some of my pasta bake for dinner, less than twenty minutes ago. It tasted very...cheesy. There were optional flavorings of bacon, tuna, sweetcorn, etc., but I'm not a big fan of any of those. So I just stuck with cheese.

And now, as I'm writing this, I'm *meant* to be doing my Food Tech homework. "Find ten dishes with pasta in them and find pictures and descriptions," the teacher explained. So far, I've found seven.

Only three to go, then.

Lasagna.

Pasta bake.

Spaghetti bolagnase.

Etc.

I'm a big fan of Italian foods. Pizza, pasta, gelato, you name it, I'll eat it. Funnily enough, though, I've never been to Italy.

But now I want to.

My parents have already agreed to take me to Venice. Sicily. Rome. Beautiful, exotic, old-fashioned places.

Yep. You board a plane to Italy, and I'll hop on it with ya before you can say the word "pizza".

Ciao for now, my lovelies. I love you. Every single one of you reading this. In a friendly sort of way.

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs