Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bookworms Book Reviews

Goodness, I haven't posted for a while! Apologies for that =)

Anyway, I'd like to share with you here a link to my new blog, Bookworms Book Reviews. As you may remember, Speed, an earlier version of this blog was once created, but then deleted after the first few reviews. It has now opened up again, new and improved, and currently has the first review on display. It is stated as 'the journey of an addicted reader' {the reader being moi, of course!} and I hope that you enjoy my book-crazy world. In fact, I may make a music review blog, too... *plans* Anyway, to go to Bookworms, click the link below. Happy reading!

P.S. Pinch, punch, first of the month {October}, no returns!

Bookworms Book Reviews

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs