Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My tag

Here is the tag from the last post. I did it :)

1. What is your favorite book series?
Warrior cats, or course!


2. Which online networking site do you prefer?
Yahoo, Blogger, and iGoogle.


3. What's your favorite animal(s)?
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4. What's your favorite eye color? Describe in detail!
I like green. That deep leafy - green.

5. And your favorite hair color?
Light brown. I also like black hair.


6. Where do you *really really really* want to travel to?
New York City! The city is for me. I've always wanted to go there.


7. Your favorite food?
I don't know.... I like pizza... and M&M's!


8. Tell your readers about your first day of high school (or if you're not in high school yet, then tell them about your first day of elementary or middle)
Middle school: I just walked around and hung out with my friends. I made friends with a girl from my school last year :D and this girl who's locker is near mine. I was so excited to get our lockers, and I learned the way around my school.


9. Your top three favorite songs are:
1. Take a Minute by K'naan
2. Cave in by Owl City
3. Fuzzy blue Lights my Owl City


10. Sadly, you have come to the end of this tag. Is it the sort of tag that you'd like to share with your Blogger friends?
Yeah! There are very unique questions, and it's not a really long tag!

11. You tag...

♫Goldenstream♪
Lilypetal
♥Shinepaw/Glowstream♥
Shadowflower
Alice/Spirit


Text generator

2 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

Good answers!

By the way, would you like your blog to be posted about on iseagullbeach? If so just tell me and I'll post about it!

Golden Eagle said...

I loved reading the answers! :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs