Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Novel Sneak-Peek, and Tag

Here is a sneak-peek of my novel! Now, don't get excited; it's only two sentences, but perhaps the most important two sentences in the whole story.

(c) 2010 Swirly Girl. All rights reserved.

“You’re not who you thought you were, are you?” His voice was sour, petulant.
“No,” I agreed. After an awkward pause, I added, “No. I’m even better.”

{Dun-dun-dun...}

Woe betide you if you even think about copying this >=( I'm serious. No copying.

Anyway, here's a fun little tag I got from some random blog...they tagged everyone who read it, so here I go! {Credit to Honey-Oats-Flapjack for this tag}

1. What is your favorite book series?
Hm...I'd have to say...the Twilight Saga =) Did you expect anything else from me?

2. Which online networking site do you prefer?
Blogger, MSN and Skype {does that count...?} I don't have Twitter or Facebook {yet}

3. What's your favorite animal(s)?
Cats. Well, house cats. I also *love* tigers, dolphins, wolves and dogs. Oh, and anything small and fluffy, e.g. hamsters

4. What's your favorite eye color? Describe in detail!
*Random...* I like really warm, melted-chocolate-brown eyes, with long, thick black lashes crowning them. Or green eyes, you know, those hazely-emerald shades. Blue eyes with black lashes look good, too

5. And your favorite hair color?
I like naturally streaked hair. I have a friend whose hair is not quite blonde, and not quite brunette...it makes a very nice effect

6. Where do you *really really really* want to travel to?
Italy. Definitely Italy. As I live so close now, it should be easy {see post below}. Oh, and Australia as a second-favorite

7. Your favorite food?
Pizza pizza pizza. My logic *insists* that pizza is what you would need on a desert island. After all, anything can be used as a topping

8. Tell your readers about your first day of high school (or if you're not in high school yet, then tell them about your first day of elementary or middle)
Middle school: I was still in the U.S.A., in Washington, D.C. I knew everyone and all the teachers there as it was such a small school. It was...fun, learing our way around the 'upstairs'. I'll never forget it

9. Your top three favorite songs are:
1. Battlefield, by Jordan Sparks
2. Iridescent, by Linkin Park
3. Airplanes, by B.o.B.
{Not technically in this order}

10. Sadly, you have come to the end of this tag. Is it the sort of tag that you'd like to share with your Blogger friends?
Yes. It was very interesting, Honey-Oats-Flapjack. I wish I could remember your blog URL, and that others knew about your blog. {I found it by clicking 'Next Blog' at the top of TLOSAS}

11. You tag...
1. Speed
2. Brooke
3. Cornet Crazie
4. Strypes
5. Squeaks

Thanks, everybody!

3 interpolation(s):

squid said...

*Squeals* Cool tag! I'll post it in my newest post this morning.

Brooke said...

Cool! Thanks!

Sally said...

Awesome! Thanks Swirly Girl, I needed something to post!


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs