Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sorry

TERRIBLY sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty busy with school/homework/friends/music

BUT OMG I GOT INTO BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE I GOT SAXOPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise I got clarinet. but I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! They won't tell us what instrument we're playing till stupid Oct. 4th. >:(

And math! Too much of that recently... we have it one whole period a day! That's like... 55 minutes i think.

QUICKLY! (15 x 2) + (60 - 45) = ???????? (It's 45.)



So anyway, I'm sharing my latest creation with you guys, just for fun. I used Photoshop Elements 6.0.


Before:



















After:




















Bye now. Maybe I'll post again later.



Cool text generator

2 interpolation(s):

Sally said...

you don't get to CHOOSE what instruments you play?!?

squid said...

I chose saxophone as first choice, and clarinet as second choice..... I must have worded it wrong XD But our teacher just told us who was in band and who was in strings. We only get to know what we're playing until october fifth.... so yeah, I chose saxophone and clarinet, so I'll get one or the other


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs