Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TAG!

Today, I sort of received a tag from LBS..... Prepare to be enlighted by ♠Speedy♠!


What's your favourite kind of ice cream?
Hmmmm.... I guess vanilla, cookies 'n' cream, and cotton candy!


What's your favourite candy?
Anything sour! And cotton candy.


What is the first word that pops in your head when you hear the word "unicorn"?
Strawberries and whipped cream.


What do you like more: Dancing in the rain, or swimming in the sunlight?
Swimming in the sunlight, definitely!


Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
I don't know. If I were too hot, I'd go swimming or eat a freezie. If I were too cold, I'd drink hot chocolate and cuddle into a blanket in front of the TV.


What's your favorite school subject?
Science and art. They're fun. :D

What's your favorite thing to do in your leisure time?
Watch TV, go swimming, and hang out with the computer.


Do you like golfing?
No. I guess Mini-golf is okaaaaay....


In your point of view, what's your favorite sport?
Swimming.


Do you like school?
It depends if it's a fun day or not.


Do you use your cell phone often?
I prefer talking online with my friends. It's easier. Sometimes I'll play games on my phone if I'm bored.


Do you like shopping?
Ummmmm...... YEAH!


What is one thing that you dislike?
'The things I dislike.' It's a file in my brain, which includes: When people mess up my ice cream, when it's too hot, and when people don't reply to my e-mails.


What's your favourite name?
Bridget.


What is your favourite food?
Candy. Pizza is my close second.


What is one thing you can see right now, besides your computer?
Diet Pepsi.


What's your favourite kind of book?
Adventure.


What is one thing that you wish you could have right now?
A certificate that entitles me to a gatillion (a million trillion) wishes, and unlimited ice-cream and cotton candy.


What's the most disgusting thing you've seen someone do to their food?
Once my friend put salad dressing and ketchup on her sour keys.


What was the last thing you ate?
A freezie.


If you were stranded alone on an island, and you could only take one thing with you, what would it be?
I'd need a lot of things to survive, so that's kinda impossible.


What's your favourite book (or series)?
Warrior cats! Duh!


Do you see yourself as a role model for younger people?
No.


Have you ever taken a trip out of your country?
Yep. I've been to the USA plenty of times, and to England. That's right, I live in Canada.


What's your favorite movie (or series)?
IDK. A lot.


What's your least favorite subject in school?
Math. And Gym is REAAALLLLYYY boring.


What did you have for dinner last night?
Small pasta noodles with mince meat and cheese.


Are you into boys/girls?
No. I don't think so.


Do you wear makeup?
No!


Who is your favorite Greek God/Goddess?
Aphrodite, Poseidon, and Hades.


Who is/was your favorite Disney princess?
I was never into princesses..... I liked cats....


What do you want to be when you grow up?
A surgeon. I'm interested in medical stuff.


Do you have or need braces?
Not that I know of.... but I'm going to the dentist on Wednesday.


What is your passion?
Cats. And art.


When does school start for you?
September seventh.


Are you excited for school?
Sort of. When it starts, It'll be five days until my birthday!


I tag:

***Silverleaf/Shinestream/Honeyblaze***

Glowstream/Shinepaw

Warriors101

Brooke

and Strypes!

Actually, It doesn't really matter, anyone who took the time to read through my answers is tagged! TAG! You're it! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe *Runs away*
Myspace Comments

1 interpolation(s):

Lillian May said...

Cool answers, Speed! It's nice to see some variation between different bloggers!! :) Thanks for doing my tag, too. It makes me happy :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs