Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Super-Random Tag

Hiya, guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here's a super-fun, super-random tag by meee!

1. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what would you be?
Me, I'd be vanilla, my all-time favorite :)
2. Say you won a million dollars. What would you do, or buy, first?
Well. Quite a lot of things, actually. Starting with a pool
3. Meow! A cute little kitten appears on your doorstep. What would you do?
Pet. It. NOW.
4. You have to write the new national anthem! But here's the catch: it must include a fast-food resturant somewhere. Any ideas?
Oh, say can you see!
I am so hungry
I'm going to find a McDonalds!
*blinks in confusion. A very random tag indeed*
5. Moo. Baa. Oink. Make up an animal sound!
*grack. grack grack*- the sound of a gracker
6. Oh no! You're caught in the rain! What do you do?
*pulls out umbrella* Never leave home without it!
7. If you were the King/Queen of the world, what would you ban first?
Dirty little seagulls *shudders*
8. If you're happy and you know it _ Complete the song!
Go and run outside like a maniac

9. Do u lk 2 txt? If so, mk up a sng bout it
*Texting is really fun!
It's good for everyone!*

10. This is the last question! How do you feel?
Relieved! That was some tag!

I tag...
• ♠Speedy♠
•Brooke
•and anyone who read my answers!

1 interpolation(s):

Lillian May said...

Cool tag, Swirly Girl! I like how it's really random. But you haven't gone on Life's Bright Star in the longest time, or haven't posted on Forever Photography in like.. forever! I thought it was just because you moved to England and had no internet service, but maybe not..


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs