Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Spotlight

I play on this website where you can adopt virtual cats and dogs..... so I embedded their code to show you guys my kitty! His name is Spotlight, and you can adopt your own here.



Make sure he doesn't eat those black and white fishies I recently added. =^•_•^=

Myspace Comments

5 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

I'm getting one now!

Brooke said...

Sadly I don't know if I'll be able to buy one :-( Maybe though!

~*Brooke*~

squid said...

You don't have to pay to get one... you only have to pay if you want special features, and I don't even have that it's a rip off sort of

Lillian May said...

Swirly Girl I heard your back!! Please go back on LIfe's BRight Star more, you never go there anymore :(

Brooke said...

Yeah! I got one! My name is Tangle-Shadow.


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs