Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back!

I am back from my (unofficial) Blogger break! My internet hasn't been working lately, so I haven't been able to go on for the past week :( Well, now I'm back in business and ready for action!

Last night, there was meant to be a *huge* comet show over England, and so my dad and I went out to our garden after sunset to see it. The night sky looks unbelieveable here in the country, and so it wss like someone had painted a black canvas with tiny specs of white. The first comet we saw was amazing. It was a streak of light cutting across the sky like a knife, and we anticipated more of the same, but after that all we saw were numerous shooting stars which could have been part of the cloud or not. I didn't make any wishes, but I have just one in mind...

•Swirly Girl•

2 interpolation(s):

squid said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried looking up at the sky last night because i saw it on the news, but I couldn't see anything... :( It's once in a lifetime experience..... glad you could see it!

squid said...

Also today Bluewing is haveing her kits on SpeedClan (her mate is Swiftclaw) so maybe you could come by this afternoon or something to give her herbs? I'm gonna be at my BFF's house with my other BFF. :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs