Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Winter

Tall trees look like ghosts,
a blanket of frost envelopes them.
The cold days are fobidding to most,
but I just stand there and sigh.

The snow gently falls from the sky,
and collects on the ground below.
The animals retreat into their homes, shy,
as a cool wind buffets the pines.

I just stand there, staring up at the clouds,
in this world that seems so fragile.
But actually, it's stronger then it's ever been,
because it's surviving winter.

2 interpolation(s):

squid said...

Wow! Did you write that??? Cause it's awesome!!!

~~Speed

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did! I just made it up this morning *blushes*


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs