Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some random drawings...

Hi guys! Yesterday I was watching TV and I was really bored... so I started doodling. What I came up with what looked manga - style, and they were really random and cute. I drew more, and coloured them in. I took a couple of photos of them, and decided to post them here. Which ones are your favourites?


Aren't they cute? :D I also drew these, after I saw Swirly's post on Forever Photography where she did something like this.

Thanks for listening!

3 interpolation(s):

Anonymous said...

Woah, you're a great artist! Better than me ;)

I'll start posting tomorrow. Once again, great pictures!

squid said...

Thanks, Swirly Girl! and when you commented on my blog the other day for the photography contest, you said, 'Part 1 ends Wednesday.' Is there a part 2 or something???

~~♠Speed♠

~*Thunderstar/Feathershine/Hollowsight*~ said...

Cool Drawings!! :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs