Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sketches!

It's me, ♠Speed♠ here again! I was looking through my old drawings and found this: A picture I drew of my stuffed cat, Caviar, when I was only 8 years old!!!!!!


My lines were very light and faint back then. Anyway, here is a real photo of her!


Isn't she cute? I got here for my birthday when I turned 5.



I painted these cherries just this afternoon with watercolours. I think it's really good and satisfying.

I know it's short, but stay tuned for more posts from me!



P.S. Also, I might have a contest, and the prize might me a drawing or custom button/header from me!!!

1 interpolation(s):

Anonymous said...

OMG you are such a good artist! Just looking at those cherries makes me hungry :P

Even when you were 8 you were great! You should become an artist or something ;)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs