Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My little diorama of cats

Hi everybody! I'm posting about my little model Clan [StoneClan] in my bedroom! It's made out of stones, fake grass sheets, and model kitties! It's really small, and you might think I'm crazy but I was just bored a couple of months ago and I was obsessed with Warriors. (I still am.) So I thought you guys might be interested in it and I took some pictures!
The camp (Dens):



The pond, where they get water and hang out:

Now to meet the cats!

These are the cats I play on blogs! (From left): Streambrook, Skyheart, Swiftclaw, Splashpool, Lightstorm, and Stardust. The dark tabby isn't actually Skyheart, it's Tigerstripe. The Skyheart here, is the ginger and white in the front of the next picture:

It was hard to fit them all in; that's why they the setup looks so wierd!

StoneClan's medicine cats, Streambrook and Stardust in session at the Crystal Stones!
I bought some stones today and decided to use two of them as the Crystal Stones for my Clan.
Which ones are you favourite?
I hoped you liked my post! If you have any questions about StoneClan or the other photos, comment under this post!

3 interpolation(s):

Anonymous said...

StoneClan seems really cool! You should create a story blog about it or something ;)

Isn't our blog doing great?

Anonymous said...

StoneClan seems really cool! You should create a story blog about it or something ;)

Isn't our blog doing great?

Sunnystar said...

LOL remember naming them mimi, fifi, shooshoo hahahahahaha


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs