Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sailing camp!

I'm at this camp where you learn how to sail these boats. It's fun, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it so far. It's from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day for about two weeks. It's one of the reasons I haven't been posting.... I would of taken photos there, but I didn't have my camera with me. Also, I'm in the first level so we get the the smallest boats. I found this picture online, and it's pretty much what it looks like.







They're small, but sometimes two people can go in each boat because we're kids. At the club I go to, the sails are really brightly coloured. My brother is in one of the higher levels, so he gets a bigger boat called a Laser. (The ones I use are Optimists.)

So I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'll post more if I have time!

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs