Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Poem of Sadness

(Yes, I really do like poems. This one is more of a song, one I wrote a few months ago)

I feel like I'm leaving everything behind,
and sometimes I wonder if you were ever mine.
This place has been the world to me, my life and my home,
now I'm leaving everything that I've ever known.

My friends, you were so kind to me;
you were always there.
My house is bare and empty, no tables, lights or chairs.
My world, it's turning upside-down,
I don't know where to go.
I need my forever home.

They speak of new beginnings, a fresh start in life.
They speak of happy endings, but I still cry at night.
I need everything I've ever known, all in one place,
and I don't know how I can face:

My friends, who were so kind to me,
who were always there.
My house that's bare and empty,
without tables, lights or chairs.
My world, it's turning upside-down,
I don't know where to go.
I need my forever home.
I need my forever home.

Guys, please comment. I need support now. A lot of it.

•Swirly Girl•

4 interpolation(s):

squid said...

That was really touching, Swirl. It reminded me of when my best friend moved in grade 3... :( You have to post photos when you move. I LOVE England. And I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while!!!!!! I'm in sailing camp from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.

~~Speed

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Speed :) You know, I think of you as a real friend, too. Like a sister. Ever since WildClan started, and you joined as cute little Swiftkit, you've stayed by my side the whole time. I'm glad ;)

Have you been there before? That's cool :)

Don't worry about it! Have fun, and don't fall in the water TOO much, LOL

•Swirl•

squid said...

I remember Swiftkit! And same, I tell my real friends about you and other blogger friends and they say, "That must be fun to have extra friends to talk to and have fun with." And I agree completely with them :)

I went in 2nd grade. My cousins live there and it's sooooo much fun!

LOL! I'm surprised I haven't got wet yet....

~~Speed

Strypes said...

Dear Swirly Girl,

I know you don't know me very well, but just to recap I'm Stripestorm and Shellshore, from SpeedClan.

Normaly I wouldn't have commented on such an emotional post to someone I barely know, but you did say "please comment," and, I wanted to give you my sympathy. I've had to move around a lot in my childhood... I've been all over the place, from South America, to Holand, to the Middle East, but my, as you put it, "Forever Home" has always been the little town I live in, Lake Jackson, Texas. Swirly Girl, I totally understand how you must feel. It's completely unfair that you have to move away. Changing schools is really hard, and in my own experience as a world traveler sometimes you feel completely out of place. I hope the move goes smoothly for you, and I hope you enjoy it in England!

--
Strypes


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs