Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Awesomeness Award

As you all know, •Swirly Girl•, the other admin on this blog, is moving in just one day, and she is really sad and uncomfortable about it. She wrote a poem about it expressing her feelings. She is awesome, and an even better friend to me. I hate it to see her sad, and I'm really sorry she's going through this, even though everyone goes through really tough times, like when my best friend moved in grade 3. So Swirl, here is something to lift your spirits, and to thank you for being my friend. :)

BannerFans.com



Thanks guys!

3 interpolation(s):

Anonymous said...

I leave romorrow! I can't believe it... :(

Thank you SO much, Speed. I was crying as I picked up my iPod just now. Thank you :) You're a true friend

squid said...

You're leaving tomorrow! OMG! Good luck!!!

You're welcome. I was planning on doing that since like two days ago. :D

~~Speed

Anonymous said...

I know :( I can't belive it. It's like there's a hole in my stomach. A big, gaping hole...


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs