Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Edited Pictures!

Hey, y'all! •Swirly Girl• here. I just thought I'd share with you some edited pictures (my own work, of course) for today's post. Enjoy!Thanks, all!

P.S. I have added an advertising page at the top of the blog. Feel free to comment with the name/URL/description of your blog. Thanks!

P.P.S. ♠Speed♠, I have added a scrolling gadget which is advertising SpeedClan, Forever Photography, and a few of my favorite blogs. Comment telling me the URL of any blogs you want me to add there! (COMING SOON!)

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs