Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My New Home

It's more of a flat then a home, really, right in the middle of a little country town on the edge of Devon in the south of England. It's old, a hundred years old, and made of bricks and little plaster roses all around the roof. It used to be one big house for someone very, very rich, but now it's split into two. My family owns the top half, and we're about to fix up the huge third-story attic into our bedrooms. What you see when you drive down our road and stop at our house are big russet-colored gates, and a driveway of pebbles; they make a warm crackling noise when you step on them. There are two separate driveways for the top and bottom half of the house. Bushes line the left side of the drive, with colorful flowers and glossy leaves everywhere. Then you reach the little "parking lot." It's a square of concrete where were park our little car, with our two white garages right in front. Follow the little allyway along our neighbor's fence, and there's our yard: a square of bright green grass, shrubbery, and a swing set. It's cheerful and warm and sunny, and I love to read out there, delving my mind into the Twilight Saga (my newest obsession). It's my new home. It's where I belong now.

4 interpolation(s):

Jenna said...

Cool, I like the detail ;)

♠Speed♠ said...

Awesome! It must be really fun there. What's the weather like?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys! Speed, the weather is actually SUNNY for a change! Very nice :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys! Speed, the weather is actually SUNNY for a change! Very nice :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs