Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Words for Snow" Art Contest

HorseFeathers


I am entering Olivia (formerly Olive Tree)'s wintery art contest. I selected the following poem... Please do comment and tell me if you like it!

Angel Tears

white dust
powdered rain
dove-gray clouds
no light, no warmth

cold wind
shattered moon
sweeping drifts
no house, no home

melting stars
curved dents
bruised legs
no sound, no trace

frozen waves
empty shores
nothingness
a face, a hand!

rosy cheeks
frosted nose
angel tears
above, below

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs