Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Exchange

So, as you all know, Christmas is coming up.... *Cheers; applause* and me and a couple of other Bloggers are already doing a little gift exchange! I have already created things for some of my friends here, (Go Photoshop Elements 6!) and I'll post them on Chrismas Eve or Christmas Day (That might not work because everyone's busy celebrating) so probably Chrismas Eve.... so anyway, what thingies do you people want for your blogs and stuff? I was thinking like personalized freebie backgrounds and headers and what not, but I just feel like since it's my first Chrismas on Blogger, I would make little creations for my friends. ^^

--

Speederinoes

(P.S. Is it just me or is that bird at the post title missing it's head....?)

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs