Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh, hello, 2011

Wow. Can anybody believe that 2010 is drawing to a close? When the clock strikes twelve, a new year will have begun. And with a new year come new resolutions that will (hopefully - no, definitely) make me a better person.

Now, I rarely ever make New Years' resolutions. Cardboard-stiff sentances beginning with "I solemnly swear to/not to do..." aren't really going to do much difference. You'll be so worked up about not breaking those rules - because they are just like a list of rules - that you will be fretting and fussing all year long. You see why I don't do resultions? And with all that other crap, well, you'll just forget it by March.

No. I do goals. Sentences starting with "to acheive this, I should...". No swearing here. Now, I'm not gonna bore you with all 9 goals I have written down in my notebook, but I am going to tell you here and now that to acheive them, I'm not going to go on Blogger every day. Every three or four days, sure. After all, my Dashboard *is* my homepage. But not every day, no.

So, to all those writing down a list of resolutions, good luck. And to all of you, a very happy, sucessful start, middle and end to your 2011.

Happy New Year, guys. :)

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs