Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Top ten cutest Pokemon

I'm very sorry I haven't been posting lately. :( My schedule is crazy, and I haven't been getting a lot of free time.... I'll post a lot over the weekend, but here is just something cute to tie you over until I post something more interesting. (My posts are getting sort of lame, aren't they? ;))

Alright, lets get to it then!

the 10th adorablest Pokemon is..... Dratini!



Big blue water Pokemon with wings on the side of their head. Don't you want to hug it?

9th cutest Pokemon is...... Luvdisc!



Little pink fish shaped like a heart. <3

8th cutest Pokemon is....... Hoppip!



Small round red creature with long green sprouts growing out of its head. It's very light and can easily be blown away in wind :D

7th cutest Pokemon is...... Pachirisu!



Turquiose and white squirrel-like Pokemon.

6th cutest Pokemon is..... Castform!



Small gray cloud-resembling Pokemon. Perfect for cuddles :)

5th cutest Pokemon is...... Cherubi!



Aww... tiny deep pink round thing with two stubby feet and a stripe through it's face.

4th cutest Pokemon is...... (We're getting there!) is...... Combee!



Small insectoid Pokemon resembling three pieces of yellow-orange honeycomb that are stuck together. How cute :P

3rd cutest pokemon is.... Pichu!



Small yellow ground-dwelling animal with black ears and a giant head. ;)

2nd cutest Pokemon is...... Eevee!!!




Small brown Pokemon with cream markings and tufts of fur. It evolves into 7 different creatures.

The first... AND FINAL..... adorablest Pokemon is...... (I'm making a big deal out of this, I know)


-----------------------------------------------------***********************************************************************************************************----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***********************************************************************************************************
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


SKITTY! OMG YAY!!!!!!!!






















Aren't they soooo cute? I want one as a pet :) (because I can't get a real cat)




Okay bye! stay tuned for more posts from me! Glitter text generator

4 interpolation(s):

✠Ember✠ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherry said...

skitty! <3 <3 <3!!!

Cherry said...

what is the little muffin in the corner?

squid said...

I know! Skitties RULE! :)

The muffin in the corner is... well, click on it and find out! (It's a website where I found the cursor for this blog)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs