Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Take This Quiz

Hi, guys! So, how well do you think you know me? Take the following quiz and find out...

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1011041222588124&a=1&

Good luck!

Swirly xx

3 interpolation(s):

Golden Eagle said...

I got 50 . . . lol.

Brooke said...

Swirly! Swirly! Swirly! LOOK!

1 •Swirly• *wink wink* 100
2 Speedy Re-Trying 90
****3 Brooke 80****
4 Megan 70
5 The Golden Eagle 50
6 Belle 0

Aren't I amazing (hehe)?! I just guessed sometimes... but I guessed right!

Brooke said...

IMPORTANT: Do you know someone named Belle? If you don't I'm terribly sorry...


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs