Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If... {a tag}

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a sapphire.

If I were a scent, I’d be the smell of baking.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be bright, colorful flip-flops.

If I were the weather, I would be a light rain.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a shy smile.

If I were a car, I'd be a VW Camper Van.

If I were a time of day, I’d be the late morning.

If were a month, I’d be June.

If I were a place, I'd be where my heart lies (I have yet to discover this).

If I were a liquid, I’d be rainwater.

If I were a taste, I’d be moist, freshly-baked chocolate cookies.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.

If I were a food, I’d be pound cake.

If I were a color, I'd be a muted turquoise (I'm not trying to copy Olive Tree; this really is my favorite color!).

If I were a musical instrument, I would be the piano.

If I were a flower, I’d be a wildflower.

If I were a song, I’d be something sweet, slow and touching (I know this when I feel it).

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.

If I were an object, I would be a book.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango.

If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of early-birds chirping in my garden.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday.

If you were to take this tag, what would your answers be?

Link up. This tag is for everyone. :)

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs