Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Story Count!

Hiya, guys! Another post by *yours truly.* As promised, here is a sneak peek of my offical novel (which may have a sequal of the next generation, or maybe it'll be part of a saga) The Golden Orb! The idea came from spiders, which I believe I have a phobia of, and I just happened to find one called a Golden Orb, which was the perfect title and main feature of my story. No, it's not from a spider's point of view ;) Here's just a draft of the blurb:

Avia Stormbringer, a Tribal elf, has the worst life possible. Nothing ever happens, and, worse then that, she doesn't have any friends to share her worries with. But all that changes when her Healer gets a mysterious prophecy, and Avia promises to tell him anything that happens...but when a Golden Orb spider, a wish-granting creature, whips Avia's life upside-down, she realises that her life wasn't so bad after all, but first, she must find a Golden Orb to change everything back...

That's all I'm giving away! It's just a quick draft of the actual story. See the right sidebar for my story stats! Thanks!

2 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

Hello there! Nice blog! And nice to see you Swirly Girl!

~*Brooke*!

Strypes said...

It sounds really good!

(I was sad to see you shut down Heatherstar's Destiny :()

--
Strypes


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs