Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

If...

If I was a day, I'd be Friday
If I was a time, I'd be 11:00AM
If I was a month, I'd be September
If I was a year, I'd be 1998

If I was a planet, I'd be Neptune
If I was a star, I'd be the Sun
If I was a galaxy, I'd be the Milky Way
If I was an alien, it would be fun

If I lived in the sea, I'd be a dolphin
If I lived on land, I'd be a cat
If I was an insect, I'd be a butterfly
If I was a bird, I'd be a swan

If I was a drink, I'd be Sprite
If I was a food, I'd be pizza
If I was savory, I'd be Goldfish
If I was sweet, I'd be chocolate

If I was a book, I'd be Breaking Dawn
If I was a movie, I'd be Eclipse
If I was a magazine, I'd be M
If I was a TV show, I'd be Disney Channel

If I was a weather, I'd be sunny
If I was a temperature, I'd be warm
If I was an emotion, I'd be joy
If I was an expression, I'd be smiles

If I was a tree, I'd be a cherry blossom
If I was a flower, I'd be a lily
If I was a fruit, I'd be a mango
If I was a veg, I'd be a carrot

If I was a method of transportation, I'd be a bike
If I was a place, I'd be Washington, DC
If I was a country, I'd be England
If I was a sea, I'd be the Pacific

If I were shoes, I'd be flip-flops
If I was a shirt, I'd be a smock
If I were trousers, I'd be jeans
If I was a skirt, I'd be a mini

If I was a song, I'd be Everytime We Touch
If I was an instrument, I'd be a guitar
If I was a music note, I'd be a half-note
If I was a clef, I'd be a treble clef

If I was a color, I'd be green
If I was shade, I'd be light
If I was a shadow, I'd be a person's

If I was anything but me, life would be very different

2 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

That's wonderful Swirly Girl!

~*Brooke*~

♠Speed♠ said...

Cool! I lot of those are the same as me... :)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs