Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

New Name?

Hi, bloggers! I need your advice: should I change my Blogger name? As some of you know, my original name was Catlover, but I changed it to •Swirly Girl• a few months ago. Here are the names that I like:

1. •Swirly Girl•
2. Catlover
3. Peaches
4. Cocoa
5. Sunshine Girl
6. Raindrop
7. Photography Girl
8. Rainbow

Please let me know which one you like, and give me some options if you have any! Thanks!

1 interpolation(s):

squid said...

If you really want to change you name, you can. I like Swirly Girl as it is, but if you change it, I really liked Catlover and Raindrop.


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs