Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mediocre...

Yep. Today is mediocre. Not good, not bad. . . . . I'm staying home sick. AGAIN. How lovely it is to be lying in bed most of the morning, and feeling terrible all day! (Not XD) How awful. I must be cursed. Or hexed. Meep!

Onto happier news, I guess. I've FINALLY decided to suck up the courage and to download a kit from Summertime Designs called Ring It In. Anyway, here is a freebie background! Enjoy! It's my first one using a kit! Squee! ^^



















I also made a header to go with it... unfortunately the header isn't up for grabs. Sorry. :( Here's what it looks like on an actual blog:


















Like it? I thought it turned out pretty well myself! (For a beginner at least) ;) I know it's not really Winter themed, but I'm hating Winter right now. Butterflies are much more fun than a -17 degrees celcius temperature and snow squalls. Speaking of which, tonight we're supposed to get 30 cm of snow! I hope we have a snow day tomorrow.

Happy 1st of Febuary, everyone.

--

Speed

P.S. Whoever decides to use the background, could you please comment with a link to the blog you're using it on? Thanks! ;)

1 interpolation(s):

Cheryl Wang ♥ said...

I added this background on this blog:

http://tributeofkatniss.blogspot.com

It's sort of new, cause I made it yesterday. There's only like, three people who know it.


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs