Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sigh... (Rubber ducks and more)

Sigh. :( If you've read the post underneath this, you would be as crushed as I am. I hope you come back soon, •SG•! We'll miss you!

Even though she's leaving for a bit, the show must go on..... I'll be posting more often (hopefully!) to spice things up a bit more.

Today, I am showing you people some cute pictures of rubber duckies! :) You must be aware of the awesomeness they have brought to this Earth!



Aren't they awesome?! I found then on my iPod, then saved them and uploaded them to here. :3

-Speed

3 interpolation(s):

Too lazy to sign in but you know who I am. XD said...

AWW!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute. :) I remember doing a project about rubber ducks with my friend Nicole for the gifted and talented program. XD


-Golden-

abigail viktoria said...

Ah. A fine example of the duckus rubberus. Seems rather large.

Golden Eagle said...

Love the pictures!


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs