Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

cleanse.

Cleanse.

My one little word for 2011.

I will cleanse my body, heart and soul.

I will cleanse my slate and start afresh.

A synonym of cleanse is purify.

I will make sure I am cleansed this 2011.

3 interpolation(s):

abigail viktoria said...

Not to be mean Swirly, but this is VERY VERY much like Olivia's post 'Breathe'. :/
This girl suffers enough problems with originality already.... Everyone is ALWAYS copying her ideas....

I'm sorry SwirlyGirl if I offened you, I didn't mean it in the least bit like that. Don't take this the wrong way.

abigail viktoria said...

I'm sorry!
I didn't know you were also doing that 'one little word' thing-gummy until I saw the word 'cleanse' when I clicked Olive Tree's link!

I also didn't even know that website existed when I wrote you that comment....

Many apologies!

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Shadow. :) I suppose I should add the link to this post...


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs