Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Random news

I finished all the gifts for my BBFs (Best Blogger Friends): Lilypetal, Goldenstream, Shadowflower, Strypes, Glowstream, and Swirly Girl. Please don't take offense, but I have known these bloggers from the beginning moments of my Blogger life! If you are one and you know it but I forgot you, tell me! I was thinking about doing something for Sil, but IDK what she'd like! I haven't seen to her in ages...

Please enter the logo contest, people! (A few posts down) It ends in two days! Gosh, it's getting close to Christmas (FOUR DAYS AWAY!!) .... *Excited squeal*






--

The Speedy Blogger

2 interpolation(s):

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

First Pic:

Cat- ...what are you staring at...?

Second Pic:

Cat- Stupid mouse! Why did it have to run under the tree?!?!

Third Pic:

Cat- What?! Cats can be ornaments too!

Haha, these aren't that good, oh well!!! :)
~Amber

Lilypetal(not signed in) said...

Wait.... What about me? I thought we knew each other well...........


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs