Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My first animated GIF :D

OMG YAY! I just made my first animted GIF! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I'm really happy. I never knew I could do this!!!!!










Like it? I know it's simple, but it's ANIMATED!!!!



Oh, and I made another one.







This one's kinda weird, but hey, it was my second one ever!






More to come soon! :)


~~Happy ♠Speed♠

7 interpolation(s):

Golden Eagle said...

Wow. Those are cool images!

A said...

http://www.gtricks.com/google-talk-tricks/google-talk-hidden-emoticons/


Here you go Speedy!


-Golden-

squid said...

Thanks, Golden Eagle. :)

(Thanks so much Goldenstream I remember seeing something awesome on that page XD)

Cherry said...

omg! i <3 those! so cute <3 <3 <3

Lilypetal (not signed in) said...

How in the world did u do those!!!???

squid said...

Oh, I used Photoshop Elements 6.0! It was a bit hard at first, though. I made lots more :D and I'll post them soon!

Thanks, Cherry. :)

Brooke said...

I recently started making those also! (GICKR.com)
Awesome!


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs