Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Caption Contest

Hi! I've decided to hold a friendly caption contest for you LOLing people. Just caption these cat photos - funniest caption gets a prize! Contest ends in 5 days. (Sunday the 17th.) So get thinking! Oh and NO COPYING OFF OTHER PEOPLE/OTHER SITES THAT U SAW THE PICTURE ON!


1)
2) (re-caption this)



3) 
4)














That's it! Have fun!




Glitter text generator

5 interpolation(s):

Charisma said...

1) That's a funny looking cat....

2) Woah!!!

3) Srry my computer won't let me see the pic :(

4) Life walking on snow has never been the same :) Oh no! I think I'm falling!

Charisma said...

3) Please don't hit me!

abigail viktoria said...

1) "HOO ARE YOOOO??????!!!!!"
2) "Chester that's DISGUSTING! Why the heck can't you eat your food normaly???"
3) "AIIIEEEEE!! Der be lickle red sings on is shoes!"
4) "I SUPAH SKATER CAT! Yeah's Ize beeze talkingze to youze! You see meeze, and now youze dontze! Heheh cauze youze hasez a snowball in youze face!"

Strypes said...

1) I'm sorry about what happened to your mom dude... *nose touch*

2) what is your problem!? Haven't you wild cats heard of a litter box?

3)HOLY CRAP!... hot foreign soccer player alert.

4)I've already done Y and M, this is C... now how does A work again? DARNIT! I'm never going to make it on So You Think You Can Dance!


good luck everybody!

Anonymous said...

1 cool A hampster! Ive heard of these things before! Wait..... but are they supposed to be smaller?
2 Um.... don't need to see that (put some pants on lady!)
3I can't see the pic
4 Left, right, Woa! watch out! DODGE THE FLYING SNOW!

~Lilypetal


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs