Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thoughts

Hey, guys! Sorry I've not posted for a while. I've just been sooo busy with school and homework and the like...

Today, I'd just like to share some thoughts with you:

Thought #1: What if we all know each other in some way? What if we're distant cousins or friends of family or the sons and daughters of people our parents once knew at school?

Thought #2: Doesn't it seem like we all know each other anyway? It's as if Blogger is a city or a town and we're all neighbors.

Thought #3: I don't know about you guys, but I trust most people on Blogger. From what I know, I have no idea who they are, or if they're even a human being and not a spam, but...I trust them. I trust you guys. In a way.

Thought #4: So, if we all somehow know each other, then shouldn't we be friends?

Share your own thoughts on this subject. Thanks for listening!

2 interpolation(s):

squid said...

I agree. I told my friends about all my Blogger friends and then one of them said "It's dangerous and they probably want to kidnap you." That made me feel angry because they've never set foot into the blogger world before, and they haven't even heard of it until I told them. :(

I wish we did know each other in real life! Last night I had this crazy dream that I was at my cottage and I met this girl named Shinepaw and she said we were blogger friends. And then this gigantic wave came and we had to swim home.... well never mind.

I share your thoughts completely!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha me to. We are all like pen pals!


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs