Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pictures of my FooPets!

I'm posting about my 2 little kittens that I adopted on FooPets! I adopted Spotlight 4 months ago, but things have changed - if you want an account you have to actually pay real money! Luckily I bought my new kitty, Pebblepaw, from another user so I don't have to actually pay. Anyway, on it, you can take photos of your pets with this camera tool. :) I decided to share some!











My new kitten, Pebblepaw, in her new beach background! Isn't she cute?












Pebblepaw jumping for a mouse toy.












Pebblepaw coming up to the screen for hugs!











Spotlight, my original cat, being lazy like normal.












As I said, he's lazy!












Don't you love his big yellow-green eyes?


Here! I embedded their code so you can play with them.







Enjoy playing with them!


Glitter text generator

3 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

Cute! I just reached Foo-Cadet level myself! I have three pets: A Boston Terrier (Pugsly-named after my REAL Boston), A blue-gray cat, Seirra, and a tortoiseshell cat, Flora.

squid said...

Cool! I'm on level 23 I think. Are you a member of Club-Foo? I'm not.

http://www.foopets.com/member/21082572 Friend me please!!!

Brooke said...

Yah, I'm a club-foo member.

(I'll friend you right now!)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs