Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

OMG!

OMG! I just made my first-ever background! It was for Feather's FrostPack order on Urbanicity ;) It's sloppy and blurry, but it fits and it's a background! I can't believe it!

The second one I made is on display now. It's autumn, so I made an autumn-themed one!

3 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

It's great Swirly!

Just so you know, you can't copyright Warrior Names.

squid said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SWIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo awesome!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Brooke, Swirly and I have copyrighted these names in peticular because we both are proud of our creations, and it took me a while to come up most of them, and i would hate if someone used it claimed it as their own. NO offence...

Brooke said...

No, I mean you literally CAN'T. Let's put for instance-there's nothing illegal about taking those name even though they're labeled "copyright".

Warriors is copyright. You can't take something that's copyright, use something from it, then say that it's yours and copyright it. There's no possible way you could win that in a court case.

I'm just suggesting you ask not to use them instead of saying they're copyright, because they aren't really.


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs