Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I...

Wish.

Hope.

Dream.

Dear readers, it is now officially autumn. Autumn means Halloween and leaves in hundreds if shades of goldyelloworangered. There is a certain crispness to the air which makes me shiver in fear and delight. For the coming of autumn means the ending of summer.

This good ol' lazy summer days, where all you did was read and write and capture and breathe in the sweet sunshine smell.

If summer was a scent, it'd smell like roses and lilies and bubbling springs and honey.

Autumn, the season of beginnings and endings, would be crisp, yet warm, filled with the remaining sunlight. There would be a homely, musty tang to it.

Winter would be cool and refreshing, the smell of snow and ice and frost and rain.

And spring would smell crisp, and yet would be warm and soft and gentle, like the youngest strand of lavender.

2 interpolation(s):

Strypes said...

:D This is my favorite time of year, October to December. The Haloween season... then my birthday and Thanksgiving in November... and then to top it all off a nice long xmas break and presants as well :D


--
Strypes

squid said...

I agree, SG and Strypes. I love the scent of the breezes in Fall and the leaves dappling the grass.... it just makes me feel happy! And I love Thanksgiving :D

(SG, you're invited to go to the gathering on SpeedClan!)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs