Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Updates

Hi, everyone! I'd like your opinion on something...should I post a video of me singing a song I wrote? I don't know whether I have a good voice or not, and I'd like random people's opinions ;) Here's a little preview of the end of the song:

How long have I lay here
listening to the rain,
wondering when the pain,
will fade?

How long have I lay here
waiting for a second chance,
knowing that this can't last...
No...

What do you think? Should I post or not? Let me know, please!

•Swirly Girl•

3 interpolation(s):

squid said...

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I'd love 2 hear you sing! I like singing too, but I suck at it! XD

~~Speedy

Anonymous said...

Thankers! I'll post it soon...

Strypes said...

Kewl :) I cant wait to see it! And I'm sure you're a swell singer! (lol, I'm reading this book from 1967, he uses the word "swell" a lot)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs