Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tag from Goldenstream!

1. C-box or Shoutbox?
It depends. I like Shoutboxes :)

2. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Umm, TWILIGHT!

3. Brown hair or blonde hair?
Brown!

4. Vancouver or Newfoundland?
Vancouver :)

5. Pheonixs or Griffins?
Pheonixs

6. Leviathon or Tyrannosaurus?
Are those dinasaurs? I don't really know much about them...

7. Pegasus' or Unicorns?
Pegasus (I love winged things)

8. Mermaids or Fairies?
I like both!

9. Whales or Dolphins?
Dolphins :D

10. Tigers or Leopards?
Tigers for sure

11. Freezies or Popsicles?
Freezies!

12. Cats or dogs?
CATS RULE

13. Smartphone or iPhone?
iPhone

14. Florida or Alaska?
Florida

15. iPod or MP3?
iPod

16. Mac or PC?
PC (Macs are confusing)

17. Twitter or Myspace?
Myspace

18. Dr. Pepper or Root Beer?
Dr. Pepper!

19. Hamburgers or Hotdogs?
Hot dogs! (yum)

I tag...

Anyone and everyone!

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs