Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sailing!!!!!!

Today I'm going to post photos of me sailing at the club! (I'm boat 8, and I'm in the front with the white shirt holding the rope.)


Me and my friends rigging (Getting the boats ready to sail) Yes, that's me at the back of the boat!


Me tying the boat to the dock after it's been rigged!

All the boats rigged and ready to sail!
Everyone's getting into their boats; I'm making sure our boat isn't missing anything. (The girl on the right is my BFF yelling something over to me.)

Me and my partner sailing away! (I'm in the front holding the rope)


All the boats sailing around the course; our instructors are in the light gray motor dinghys.
I hope you liked my photos!!!
Also, the pictures might be really small, so just click on them to see it bigger.

0 interpolation(s):


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs