Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bluestar's prophecy video



I found this on one of the Erin's websites... I can't believe how talented some fans are.... (Like me!) Just kidding. :P

~♠Speedy♠~

5 interpolation(s):

Brooke said...

I just got Bluestar's Prophecy today and haven't read it and I watched this and it was amazing! Imagine if they actually made the Warrior's series into a series like that? I don't know if it would be good but if it was it would be AWESOME! It didn't give away much to me because I don't know what they were talking about. LOL!

~*Brooke*~

squid said...

I don't really get what you mean by that, but cool! And Bluestar's Prophecy is AMAZING. You have to start reading it!!! It's really sad but it's one of my favourite books of all time! I hope they make a Warriors movie, there is a talk about it. :D

~~Speed

Brooke said...

Yeah, and I'd like to see a Warrior Cat video game, too. Maybe one day.

~*Brooke*~

Brooke said...

I'm trying really hard to try to draw like that. I mean-not copy it, but learn from it. I just can't seem to get it right, but I'm on my way! I think I'm trying too hard-that's all.

~*Brooke*~

squid said...

I know, I tried to draw Oakheart on paint! It didn't work out very well though. Just keep trying. I draw all the time, and my drawings didn't always look the way they do.... ;)


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs