Announcements:

•Swirly Girl• says:

Welcome to the Lives of Swirly and Speed!


♠Speed♠ says:

*Sigh* Hopefully Swirly will return soon! This blog won't be the same without her, even if it is only for a month...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey! :) It is much appreciated!

Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

♠Speed♠?

♠Speed♠, I have a new design blog called Snowflake Designs, where I make headers/buttons/banners/signatures, etc. Should I make a header for our blog? I could also add a custom Gothic Sans font which looks really cool, and change the layout and stuff, if you want. The link to Snowflake Designs is http://snowflakedesigns-sg.blogspot.com or click on the button on the post below :)

2 interpolation(s):

Natasha said...

This is a question for Speed

You know the StoneClan models that you made? How did you get the cats?

squid said...

Swirly, that's an awesome idea!!!! And you can e-mail me too with your ideas if you want.

Paw, there's this store called Mastermind Toys. I went there one day and there were these tubes of little animals, I think the brand was called Toobs or something and this shelf with other figurines. I got the others at a hobby store.


About Us =)

My photo
I'm not really sure anymore. I really want to sleep.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
All content copyrighted 2010/2011 by US. Nothing may be copied without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Design by Tabby Cat Designs